Hi Edd,

Edd Farmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I currently own a Sony MZ-R55, but I'm getting the feeling that I'm
starting
> to outgrow it and I'd like something with a few more features.  I have two
> choices at the moment;

What is it you feel you need that the R55 doesn't have? To me, the only
feature lacking, is the ability to adjust record levels whilst recording,
but I'd be interested to hear what you would like to see added.

Out of the two units you've chosen, I would probably pick the Sharp,
although its worth noting that Panasonic have a very good reputation for
making solid durable products.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]