=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hopefully this will be a simple question for someone to answer out =
there.  I personally use freehand to make my labels with, yeah i know =
it's overkill but i own the software and it works out wonderfully.  =
anyway i have only made the labels for the cases so far and want to =
start making labels for the md's themselves, the question i have is i =
often record mixes then a month or two down the line erase the md and =
record another mix over it, i was wondering if anyone has found a way to =
get the labels off the md, i dont wanna have 5 labels on top of each =
other or wreck a md by using a razor blade or something like that on it. =
 If anyone has any neat tricks they wanna share with the rest of us =
please do so it would be appreciated very much.

Later
Matt

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===