I've used labels on occasion.  But usually it's a pain to set them
up on the computer.  My printer, cna print that small, but I sure can't.

When I do, its just a small spine label, and a tracklist on the top.
Comes in handy when you want to take 20 discs with you on a trip, and see what
you're gonna put in, while you're still listening to tunes.

-Jeffrey

--
The day MS makes something that doesn't suck
will be the day they start making vacuum cleaners.