How can copy protection even function. If you copy the entire disk, the
copy protection is copied too. Is there something unique that is looked for
on that disk that can't be copied, or what makes it work the wy it should,
even like for everlock on softwre, how does it prevent the use of diskcopy
when that program copies exactly the entire disk?
At 07:11 PM 2/7/00 -0500, you wrote:

>From: Magic
>
>> Yet more evidence that copy protection is a
>> complete waste of time then.......
>
>Absolutely...and example of a bunch of doorknobs too. The protection
>prevents you from doing what you're supposed to, and allows you to do what
>you're not supposed to.
>
>Some days I think I'm living in Bizarro world.
>
>Rick.
>-+---
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.alienshore.com/

Brent Harding
Watch ads for over $20 per hour! Visit this site to join ad vision!
http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10160429