"Lynch, Jason JD" wrote:

> >Clipping the remote in full view should help attrac the >girls too.  Makes them a
>little curious, and sometimes >the shape can really turn them on, if you know
> >what I mean.
>
> Hey Jim... you sound very experienced in this area; has it payed off for you yet?

Well, now that you mention that.......<g>

> A question about clipping these Remotes onto yourself.... where do you clip them,
>and how, and where do you put the cable, and which hand do you use to adjust the
>controls??? I clipped my remote onto my shirt last night and i gotta say i looked
>like a goose.

That IS a good question,  if you put it high on you shirt, you look like a goose.  If
you put it on your belt, it is too short.  Who designs these things any way?
I stick mine inside my shirt so they have to look hard to see it.  Makes them more
curious....... "Is that a gun in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me?"

And when they get a load of that digital camera...look out ...big babe magnet.

> I haven't used it to attract women yet, but it'd be nice to know for the future.
>Especially at the gym. I can imagine gym chicks would dig MD gear.
> Lie there with 50lb in your hands, unable to move, and turn to the girl next to you:
>"Can you please skip to the next track for me? The remote's in my pocket....."

You got the idea...

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways