Simon Barnes wrote:

> Prof Jim wrote:
>
> > Don't forget to smile a lot and talk freely to people.
> >
> If I could do that, I wouldn't need the MD. I think I was hoping to miss out
> the argy-bargy and cut to the chase.

Not  a chance, unless you just want to go to a topless pup.

The gals do  like some communication and interaction with you.  They like it if
you can make them laugh a little, but not too much.  (You don't want to come off
as a clown).

> >  i.e. don't get so lost
> > it the music that you are oblivious to the girls flaunting themselves at
> > you and
> > bareing certain parts of their anatomy....(which is probably what is
> > happening
> > now)
> >
> Pardon me, we ARE British you know!

Well, it even applies the British folks. (I've even watched some Brit sitcoms on
PBS)

> > Clipping the remote in full view should help attrac the girls too.  Makes
> > them a
> > little curious, and sometimes the shape can really turn them on, if you
> > know
> > what I mean.
> >
> If they are turned on by a winkle that size they must be as desperate as I
> am.

They probably are, but they don't talk about it  like guys do.  Besides, I
heard on TV, it isn't the size that counts.  However, the small size  of the MD
should be very appealing to them and make them think along the lines..."This guy
is prepared to get down to business any time, anywhere.. wow, hip"

>         You can also ask them to help you read the remote for you.
>
> Yeah, the sympathy angle.

Don't knock it, it works.

> I forgot to mention, it takes 8 seconds from when you press PLAY until the
> music starts. I know this is a corollary of the long battery life, but it's
> deeply unimpressive.

It is the anticipation that keeps 'em coming back.  You can make a little game
of it. Press PLAY, then bounce your hand like you are a conductor of an
orchestra and tick off the seconds.  When you get the timing down, you can say
something like TaDA and they will be impressed.