From: "Simon Barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Dear All,
> following our discussions last summer, I was disappointed to find that now I
> have a portable minidisc, persons of the gender(s) to which I am attracted
> obstinately refuse to throw themselves at me. Perhaps I should hold the MD
> in full view and kinda sashay down the street to make my new coolness more
> evident.
(snip)

Since you say gender(s) Simon, I have found that minidiscs along with most
geeky hi-tech stuff tends to be a male orientated thing.  I have a few lady friends
who are gadget freaks but it is generally male.  I think your male friends to whom
you are attracted are more likely to share your gadget/minidisc love.

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "if it harms none, do what you will"
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://website.lineone.net/~princegaz/
ICQ: 36892193

Earn a minimum of $20 per hour by watching ads on the net!
Visit http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10164669