From: Lynch, Jason JD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 21 February 2000 00:27
Subject: RE: MD: Labels

> Says Matt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> // begin quote:
> . . . i was wondering if anyone has found a way to
> get the labels off the md, i dont wanna have 5 labels on top of each
> other or wreck a md by using a razor blade or something like that on it.
> // end quote:
>

> Well i've never tried this for MD, but i've used it a heap for old metal
cassette tapes i've reused... i simply get a bit of cloth with a small
amount of eucalytus oil on it, a little bit of a rub and the once sticky,
"unremovable" label comes right off.

> -jason
>
> EOM
>
> NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of
the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.
notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance
on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]