Hi guys!

You don't listen do you.  Just remember these simple rules-- Sharp
minidisc walkmen esp the 702 will go pants with the UTOC error
after a few months, and all Sharp equipment, possibly even all non-
Sony equipment has a faulty ATRAC algorithm that turns nice music
into electronic junk.  In addition all non-Sony units lack a feature to
manually set the recording position after the already used part :-)

Stick with Sony and you'll be okay I say (unless it's the 510 but hey
no-ones perfect, not even Sony).  Or the 920 with HiSpace someone
says as well I think, or was that the 930.

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "if it harms none, do what you will"
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://website.lineone.net/~princegaz/
ICQ: 36892193

Earn a minimum of $20 per hour by watching ads on the net!
Visit http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10164669