Shit,

here I go again... (sorry Rick).

> Not strictly true, Larry.  It has been demonstrated in laboratories that information
> may travel faster than light through "quantum-tunneling" which I confess I am not
> particular well up on, but has demonstrated information can be transmitted at about
> two or three times the speed of light albeit with high error rates, but correctable
>and
> most definetley faster than light (think of it as sending something which takes a day
> to arrive but you add extra stuff to correct errors which adds an hour, except the
>day
> was more like a picosecond and the hour a fraction of that :-)

I've seen ones an expirement with electrons. If you changed the spin of one, the
other changed to! It even works if the two electrons are each on another part of
the world!

Cheers,
Ralph

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE