That's not very encouraging.  Thank God for the Internet and international e
businesses.

It looks like the only way we may be order MD stuff in the future will be by
purchasing "grey market" goods.

Last year it seemed like they were really trying to push the MD format (don't
ask me who they are, I'm not really sure).  I say this because instead of just
one Sony and one Sharp portable recorder, there were several other brands
available (like Aiwa's 70).

With top name CDRWs selling for under $2.00, it doesn't look like there are
going to be any further drop in brand name, quality blank MDs.  Sure you can get
Memorex or Hi Space for under $2.00.  But that's possibly more then they are
worth.

The CD Writer's have to have had some effect on MD in this country.  The other
factor is that Rio crap.  From my experience, (lately I've been getting into
downloading MP3 files bug time) you never know how good the quality of the file
you download is.

Have a great day,
Larry