Hi Shawn.  I also get some Memorex from CC and didn't have any problems with
them.  It's just that so many people on the list have claimed to have problems
with the and High Space.

I find it hard to believe that those list members all made it up.

But as for myself, I don't think that I have ever had a bad disc no matter what
the brand.

I have never bought a CD that was defective either the first time I played it.
But it seems like some CDs are "self scratching".  I think that I even had a
defective CD boom box years ago that cut a circular scratch in it.

As long as the place you buy from is willing to take back any blank that is
defective, I think that everyone should try all of the least expensive blanks.

Personally I think that people aren't going to have problems with 99.999% of them.

I notice that Art Munson sells High Space for $1.59 each from time to time.  BUT
he uses the old e business trick of charging  excessive amounts for
shipping/handling.  I think he charges $5 on every order above the shipping
charges.

That is a whole other topic that I won't get into now.  All I will say is that it
really pisses me off when CNET list the "lowest price" to get an item.  Then you
find out that a $10 item has a shipping charge of $8!

Regards,
Larry