On Tue Apr 18 at 02:44:26 AM, Neon John wrote:

> Any idea where go buy one and what the model is?  Now that I'm back
> in BF egypt, I'd rather buy online if possible.

There's more than one. I believe they all have "PC/IF" in the model number
(for "PC interface" I assume). I know that there's at least an MZ-R37 model
and an MZ-R55 model. Crutchfield lists both on their web site as does Planet
Minidisc.

sean

--
Sean Harding [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |"It's funny how you never know
http://www.dogcow.org/sean/             | exactly when you're asked to grow."