On 3 May 00, J. Coon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I went into a CVS Pharmacy by my house on the way home, and in the tape
> section, along with the video, and audio tapes, they had three packs of
> Sony MD for $9.95 US.  MD must be comming into mainstream USA.

Yeah, our local Rite Aid has two packs for $8.95.  It was cool to see,
but the price was horrible.

Fred Meyers has the MZ-R55 for sale, but they're charging around $340
for it!  Egads.

--
# Erik Arneson     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Webring Technical Yahoo! #
# http://www.aarg.net/erik/             GPG Key ID: 1024D/43AD6AB8 #