Tony Antoniou wrote:

> I honestly don't see that being an issue. All this negativity may be
> substantiated by the reaction of some of the major US retail chains, but I
> think MD has a stronger future than what we give it credit for.

And if the companies would just get wise and come out with some models
designed for musicians, they would sell even more.  Musicians want
something that is easy to use, can play back at a slower speeds, and not
shift  the tone or key of the tune, can change the key if desired, is
high quality recording, absent tape hiss, would let you play a track
back and record to a second track at the same time, not cost an arm and
a leg.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways