The way my 510 was repaired, and some other horror stories I've heard on
this list, if it ain't under warranty, you aren't gonna get it repaired
anyway, 'cause the cost is prohibitive.  Disposible, I guess.  If it
breaks go get another one and cry a lot.  IMHO.

I'm glad my 510 was under warranty, 'cause they never did fix it and
ended up giving me a new one.

"David W. Tamkin" wrote:

> Tony Antoniou wrote,
>
> | Anyway, why do we have to be so damn bleak about it? Why not just take it
> | for granted and make the most of it, whether it has a future or not??
>
> I'm a little bleak about this aspect: if MD vanishes in the US, yes, I can
> buy order hardware and discs by mail order, but what about repairs?  That's
> what concerns me.

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways