From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of Dave Hooper
Sent:   Thursday, 11 May 2000 4:27
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MD: Future of MD

Over here in Sunny England, MD is slowly but surely finding its feet.  All
the Virgin Megastores and HMV stores have MD aisles, all the chains (Tandy,
Dixon, Comet, Currys, PC-World, Richer Sounds, John Lewis, Index, Argos,
etc) sell MD portables, MD systems and MD separates...
This would not have been the case a year ago, or even six months ago.

Seems to me like MD is actually beginning to take off (here)!

(But it could also be just a fad with slow momentum. Hard to tell,
unfortunately)