[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Kheops GlassArt wrote:
>
>     > I just start some player and recorder for 1 cent on ebay...
>
> and numerous other offers of minidisc stuff. I seem to remember that Kheops
> offered us the opportunity to join his (its?) own mailing list a month ago.
> At the time I thought this was a good idea, as we would be relieved from
> having to read any more of his messages, but no such luck. Am I the only one
> finding them a little tedious ?
>
> simon

I warned him when he just started that md-l is not an advertising list. I have
however absolutely no problem with the good folks at CoreSound or the
SoundProfesionals giving advis on mikes etc..
It gives them credibility. They know what they are talking about!

Pierre has to get a little bit more carefull with advertising on this list.

Another advis to Pierre:
Be carefull before you reply to the list. Read and check your mail over and
over. It's quite painfull to see a company making mistakes.... (Or you'll
get those MinidiscNow Employee writing private e-mails but then again it
was maybee companee etc. debats)

Cheers,
Ralph -> who has been away for 1 week (Verilog course in Bristol) and has
         missed the md-l.... (Actually I missed my girlfriend more)

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE