Simon Barnes wrote:

> Kheops GlassArt wrote:
>
>     > I just start some player and recorder for 1 cent on ebay...
>
> and numerous other offers of minidisc stuff. I seem to remember that Kheops
> offered us the opportunity to join his (its?) own mailing list a month ago.
> At the time I thought this was a good idea, as we would be relieved from
> having to read any more of his messages, but no such luck. Am I the only one
> finding them a little tedious ?

Yup.  I haven't said anything because I'm new to the list and I
don't know its rules regarding spamming.  I just silently made the
decision not to do business with him.  I agree with the other
writer.  If he wants to advertise on this list, the best way is to
make actual contributions of information and let his .sig do the
advertising.
--
John De Armond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]