The $99 offer for this unit is a steal. I've used one (that I paid full
price for) for a couple of years now, without problems. It sits next to my
computer and I use it as a sound system for the computer as well as a
utility sound system for dubbing CD-MD (one-button!), recording off the
internet, listening to the radio, CD, MDs, etc. It's extremely simple to
use, and you can plug a PS2 keyboard into the front for titling MDs. Sound
is OK for my old ears and there's more than enough volume for the average
listener. I'm thinking of buying a couple for spares at this price! (I
don't have any association with the outfit selling it, or Sharp!!)

Regards,

Simon Pontin
Rochester, NY