Simon Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >anyone knows the differences between the two models listed in the
subject?
> >Apart from the different display I can't see any... what's the catch?
> There's no operational or feature difference - the RV version just has the
> blue display to match VW cars (and most places seem to charge 15-20% extra
> for this model). If you're not bothered about display colour, the R is a
> better buy.

Thanks Simon!
I've actually found a 6500R for 439.000 ITL, which is around $220.
Do you think it's a good price?
I really don't know what to do.. I'd love the JVC KD-MX3000R, with its CD/MD
slot in the same unit... but I've only found it on a german site for 750DM
(around 380$).
Maybe I could buy the Sony one, and add a CD changer later?
What do you think?

Thanks
Luca
Milano, Italy