>I've actually found a 6500R for 439.000 ITL, which is around $220.
>Do you think it's a good price?

Sounds pretty good - in the UK they sell for about 150ukp (~460,000ITL).

>I really don't know what to do.. I'd love the JVC KD-MX3000R, with its CD/MD
>slot in the same unit... but I've only found it on a german site for 750DM
>(around 380$).

They're very nice units, but I'd find it hard to justify all that cash on a
single headunit - especially when it's nearly double the price of a
standard MD one.

>Maybe I could buy the Sony one, and add a CD changer later?
>What do you think?

Good plan - afaik all of the current Sony changers will hook up with the
6500R. If you've got the money available now, you can get the DJ-M6500R
bundle - the MDX-6500R headunit with the CDX-601 changer - and save a bit
of cash. UK price is 260ukp (~800,000ITL).

--
Simon