From: "J. Coon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Anyone familiar with Maplins?  I got this promo from them.
> --
> Jim Coon

Hi Jim,

Your promo attachment was lost so I dunno what it said.

But Maplin Electronics is a UK based electronics store, generally
very competitive and a rival to Tandy (Radio Shack) here-- except
that Maplin have a wider range of products and are cheaper and
unless Tandy pull their fingers out they'll be out of business.

Unless you promo was for a holiday camp in which case it could be
Maplins, the name of a camp which was the setting for a 80's sitcom.
I think that rather unlikely though :-)

Cheers,
PrinceGaz.