PS..,
in particular to Sean.

About 20 years ago I asked RS for a catalogue and account, but they
wouldn't deal with me because my level of trade was too low. About 3
years ago they phoned me and insisted on sending a catalogue, and
opening an account even tho' I said I wouldn't use them. After about six
months I got a semi abusive phone call from them criticizing me for not
ordering from them. I told them how much I had ordered from my existing
supplier during that six months, the same supplier who was happy to deal
with me from the years before. That supplier was Farnell Electronic
Components (who now own CPC afaik).

Best wishes,

Ray