From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
David W. Tamkin
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 3:17 PM
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: wireless md->fm adapter

I wrote, answering Brian,

| Previous models from other manufacturers have performed VERY poorly.

Since posting that, I saw a post on the MiniDiscussion board that the Arkon
Sound Feeder (apparently it's *not* a different manufacturer, then) stops
drifting after about twenty minutes' continuous operation, by which time it
is very warm.  The poster concluded that it is of no value for short trips
in town, but if you're going on a cross-country road trip, where you'll be
in remote areas with open FM frequencies much of the time and driving for
long stretches without stopping, it can be useful.

But if you have a cassette player in the car's sound system, use a cassette
adaptor instead.