--- "David W. Tamkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >

> If I buy the 640 but the 940 sounds better, I might say "darn."
> Not even
> "damn," just "darn" if even that.  However, the 940 owner may cry
> when I tell
> him/her how much less my 640 weighs and how much less electricity
> it uses.
> (The kwh are very expensive here.)

Out of curiosity, how much power do the 940 and 640 consume, and how
much is a kWh where you are?

Ian

=====
"First, there were some amoebas. Deviant amoebas
adapted better to the environment, thus becoming
monkeys. Then came Total Quality Management."

                                  -- Scott Adams

http://www.btinternet.com/~ighorsey