On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 20:08:38 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  > Oh yes. Emphatically. And then some...
>  >
>  > Neil
>  >
>  > Then why did you waste so much time responding to it, instead of just
ignoring
>  > it?

Narcissitic self-destruction, morbid curiousity, boredom, ego...

Any or all of the above.

My assertation that it is a waste of time, doesn't necessarily preclude me
contributing to this waste of time. I see it for what it is, that's all.
There's plenty of other things in my life that I would probably analyse as
being futile, too.

Out of interest, why are *you* so committed to the argument?

Neil