Sony Products I Currently Own:

S7000 DVD Player (since 1997, perfect always)
WebTV and Sony Keyboard (very reliable other than the fact WebTV as an
ISP sucks (I have a real computer now, a Dell laptop)
MDS-JA20ES MiniDisc Recorder (serviced once under warranty)

Other Past Sony Products:

TRV900 Camcorder-no problems
MZ-R55 MiniDisc Recorder-junk
MZ-1 MiniDisc Recorder-replaced several times by Sony
MZ-R2-ditto
MZ-R3 (don't remember what happened to it)
MZ-E3 (gave it away)
ZS-M1 MiniDisc AC Boom Box (piece of junk-replaced with a MDS-JA50ES by
Sony)
MDS-JA50ES MiniDisc Recorder (sold it)
MDS-101 MiniDisc Recorder (sold it)
27 inch XBR2 Color TV (sold it, serviced for color tube problems-no Sony
TV's currently-instead I have a Panasonic PT56WXF95 HDTV-very nice and
very reliable)

Probably other stuff I can't remember right now