Dan Frakes wrote:
> Doesn't work because the majority of subscribers read the digest version
> of the list, which can't filter individual messages.

I am not sure where you get those statistics.  Are they really accurate?
Netscape, Outlook Express, Www.yahoo.com and a host of other mail
programs let you set up folders and filter mail into them so your MD
mail doesn't get confused with your regular InBox messages.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways