Ok, I feel that I'm a BIG Problem for some people from this list...

That was not my goal...

Of course, I advertise to sell more but to be honest with you when I find
out (after long hours of hunting on the web) some great $15 OFF coupons, I
prefer to spread it FAST to everyone because I feel that it's a great deal
for any USA resident !

So, this is my suggestion to please everyone and to don't harass people who
receive only the digest list by email...

I will simply put my special discounts and coupons within my signature at
the end of the message. I will keep it Simple ! Look by yourself with this
message and tell me what do you think about this !

Peter.

Pierre Forest - Kheops Minidisc Owner
www.kheopsminidisc.com - International Orders
www.buyitonline.com/kheopsminidisc - USA Order only
http://www.buyitonline.com/coupons/coupons.asp?couponid=1943EZG
Mall Wide Discount from Intertops.com $15 off minimum purchase $25