Hello

Whether you agree with Albert or not, I don't think it's acceptable to
attack his choice of educational establishment. He was making a general -
and I think valid - point about spam-ish mails from Peter.

I don't think anyone was attacking the concept of saving money. Rather the
problem was having to read several e-mails a day about it.

There's no need to digress into personal attacks.

Thanks

Alan

las wrote>

"Tuition will rise by 4.5 percent next year; down from 4.7 percent the
                       year before. Total student charges, which include
tuition, room and
                       board and other mandatory fees such as health
services, will
                       increase by 3.9 percent to $31,640. "

HOLY SH!T!!!!!!    If I were paying $31,640.00 for tuition, I don't think
that I'd really care much about saving $15 either!!!!

Some people are so selfish.  I'm really biting my tongue on this one after
reading what Wesleyan's tuition is.  Harvard is only about $1500 more than
that!  Yale is only is between $27,990 and $29,390.  Cornell is even less.

For the rest of us poor slobs, we would appreciate knowing any time we can
save $15.00, thank you.