At 15:35 09/23/2000, you wrote:
>Well I ain't gonna go out and get a Beamer either.  Anyone that is going
>to  school should be smart enough to set up filters for mail he doesn't
>want to waste time on hitting the delete button.

Whoa, whoa... hey, let's start allowing spammers and other stores to
advertise here at the rate or several times a day... I mean, we're all
smart enough to use the delete button and set up filters right?

And frankly, the only reason I'm still using this address is because ...
well, I've used it for years and they allow you to keep it. Why change it?

Albert