stinks?&nbsp; Maybe they can be lighter and go longer between a charge,
rechargeable batteries don't hold the charge very long if they are sitting
1.2?&nbsp; Surprisingly, although their shelf life is great, Alkalines
portable to the cigarette lighter adapter?&nbsp; I have found this on every
My old Denon 70 (Sharp MS200 clone) has a 6 AA battery pack.&nbsp; But
it has them running parallel.&nbsp; The unit was not designed to deal with