"J. Coon" wrote:

Jim I have this old, broken 486 75 notebook computer that I use every once in a blue
moon to check my ebay sales when my wife is on my computer.  Nothing on it works.  I
have to use an external monitor, a serial mouse, PS2 keyboard and a PC card modem to
get it to work at all.  It does not have a USB.

But none of that has anything to do with the e mail problems.  Since I don't use it
too often for e mail, no one ever pointed out the problem before.

I have to check my settings to see what is going on.  I have a feeling that I need to
set it to "text and HTML" or something like that.  If you are still getting the
problem with this e mail, then I have a major IP problem, because this is a totally
different computer.

Larry