-------- ORIGINAL MESSAGE --------
From: las <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, October 22, 2000

> MDs should not (in my humble opinion) be considered substitutes for
> CDs.

Well, I agree in the large scope of things, but I would absolutely
LOVE to trade all of my CDs for MDs of the same albums. As you
stated, MDs are indistinguishable from CDs for most intents and
purposes. I have a good sound system -- very good, I feel -- but I
have no reason to cling to the absolute highest sound quality
possible, whether audible or not. (As has been said before, some
people probably can hear the differences, but with some, it's just in
their heads.)

I am picky about my sound quality, but MD sounds absolutely fantastic
to me. Man, I wish I could trade. An all-MD library would make me the
happiest man on Earth!

J. C. R. Davis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])