The auto track-mark feature avalaible on digital connections is very useful
but there's a drawback sometimes. I bought the CD "The Corrs MTV Unplugged"
and I decided to make a copy  of it on MiniDisc. The first copy was digital.
Nothing to say on sound quality but there was something unpleasant: due to
the auto track-mark function: the songs ended abruptely.
This was all the more unpleasant that this album is a live album so you hear
the band and the audience between the songs. So I erased this copy and
decided to make an analog copy with my Sony deck MDS-JE530.
Thanks to ATRAC-R and the ability to set line input level, this copy is as
good as the CD and maybe more pleasant to listen than the first (digital)
copy whose sound level was a bit too high for me.

Richard Lang a *crit :