Commun wrote:

> The auto track-mark feature avalaible on digital connections is very useful
> but there's a drawback sometimes. I bought the CD "The Corrs MTV Unplugged"
> and I decided to make a copy  of it on MiniDisc. The first copy was digital.
> Nothing to say on sound quality but there was something unpleasant: due to
> the auto track-mark function: the songs ended abruptely.

I think there is a setting on your recorder that inserts a time space on
a track mark.  You can turn it off.  I ran into the same problem a while
back and once I changed the MD Deck settings, it was ok.  I don't
remember if it was a playback setting or a record setting.  I also don't
rember the name of the  feature.  Something like auto space or
soemthing.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways