"zaheerm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>To continue the current headphones thread, I am looking for some mid-range
>ones to go with my newly acquired Sharp MDMT831. I was looking at the Sony
>MDR-G72LP 'street style' model, and wondered if anyone's tried these and
>what the general verdict is on these? I would rather not spend more than £25
>on the headphones, and I am looking for similar street style ('round the
>head') type of designs, as I hate earphones!

I am interpreting your comments to mean that you don't like the "over the
head" style of headphones, and you don't like earbuds, is that correct?

If so, by all means go get a pair of Koss KSC/35! They are "earclips"
meaning they have a full-range driver, but no band. They simply clip over
each ear. Very comfortable, and IMHO the best-sounding for the price
range (<$30 US).