Don Capps wrote:

> From: "las" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> However...IF "someone" were to be in the market for a CD-MP3 player (which I
> know you aren't since you don't care for mp3) then I would recommend that
> they wait for the TDK Mojo to be released at the beginning of April. It will
> have all the various bells and whistles that you could possibly want in an
> MP3-CD player...which is about typical of second gen products imo.

I have no problem with MP3.  Until I was "banned by Metalishit" (a band which I
hate-so I'm clueless about this) I used to spend hours hunting for rare songs on
Napster.  I copy them to a CDR either as MP3s (which I play on my Apex DVD
player or convert to wave files and then put on CDR).

I just wish that MD could record MP3 files in the MP3 format without ATRAC.
Just pure MP3, not bitwise reduction and compression.

Larry