Ämne:                                    Tid:14.11
   MEDDELANDE          Re: Discussions - Why?
                                                             Datum: 1-02-19
Aye, I'm aware of all of that. But I fail to see the point of discussing something
which in the end is something subjective. I mean, discussing if circuit city or Best
buy are cutting down on their MD section without any facts, thats just guessing,
nothing else.

/Markus - who is clearly irritated today...
--
Markus Laurin