> People are just trying to talk about the pros and cons of minidisc vrs.
> other recording media.  That is what this list as all about IMHO,.... to
> pose questions and get discussion on them.

Frankly, I can see where the original poster was coming from. I left this
for about a month due to e-mail-related problems. I'm back and people are
still beginning discussions about Best Buy practically wiping out their MD
products, the stupidity of the move, and the ignorant salespeople at Best
Buy and Circuit City. It does get old. But there's good stuff, too.

J. C. R. Davis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])