Ämne:                                    Tid:11.38
   MEDDELANDE          Discussions - Why?
                                                             Datum: 1-02-19
MD - Mp3, CD-R - MD or

Why all discussions? What are you hoping to gain?

I can understand someone wanting to know something, facts about atrac or whatever, but
these endless discussions that give me over 100 new mails in just one day, debating
the benefits of MD over Mp3, or if Sony is better than Aiwa or Sharp. Whats the use?
If you should talk to someone, talk to sony directly. Or mail Circuit city and ask
them about their plans for the MD format. It seems to me that you are preaching to the
already enlightened, are you not?

/Markus
--
Markus Laurin