* "J. Coon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Mon, 05 Mar 2001
| What does "is" mean?

| If I have two pieces of paper that are identical and I write hello on
| one of them, it is physically different!!!!!!!!

Right, but your analogy is flawed in that data CD-R and audio CD-R are not
identical pieces of paper to start with, before you write "hello" on one of
them.  A closer analogy would be a data CD-R is a piece of white typing
paper while an audio CD-R is a blank piece of music sheet.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \