Isn't it amazing that someone as old as I am was able to type this e mail?  And
I did it all by myself with no help from any of my "kids" (youngest will be 20
and all have moved out anyway, so if I couldn't figure it out myself I'm have
to wait until one of them came to visit <G>.

I changed the alternator and main fan belt in my car last week.  But I suppose
that "old" people are supposed to know how to do that  kind of stuff.  As long
are there are no buttons that you have to push and the "plugs" can only go in
one way <G>.

Larry