Hey Rick,

Sounds like the thing I need. I've tried looking at Sony's website (the
URL given) but it can't find it. I've then tried to locate the product on
Sony's websites but failed to get it as of yet. The new Sony Mobile stuff
is all the Xplod labels, and it's got a Remote Commander which sounds like
it does the same thing but it's not want I want. Oh and I think
www.tritronicsinc.com is down or something.

I look out for the adapter and see if I can locate it. But it's almost
better saving up and just put in a changer with the splitter on the RCAs.

thanx,

Sean.

-: Sean Snyders
-: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               www.cs.sun.ac.za/~snyders
-: Computer Science Department        secretary: +27-21-808-4232
-: University of Stellenbosch         voice: +27-21-808-4393
-: South Africa                       fax: +27-21-808-4416