hi

I have some questions about my mzr700pc. Over all I'm very happy about it but I think
it sounds a bit "flat". Not as dynamic and boombastic as my mzr55 sounded. I use the
same earbuds (sony MDR-E848LP fontopia, wich sounded really good with the 55) with the
MZR700. When in turn it up really loud the treble sounds really shitty and the bass
sort of disapears...

...questions

1. Is it possible that the 700 is a worse-sounding unit then the MZR55??

2. Does the 700 demand better earbuds than the MZR55? If so what earbuds do you
recommend??

3. Could it be that MDs recorded on the MZR55 sounds better on it's "original" unit
than on the MZR700, so that material recorded with the 700 will sound better?

4. Is there something wrong with my 700 (or possible with me :) ??

thanks for all help i can get!

//fredrik

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.