I have never noticed bad treble or bass at high volumes, is bass set to 2? are you
plugged into the remote or straight into the unit. i hve noticed that the sound is a
bit worse when not going through the remote.

marc

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 12:57:24PM +0100, charmless wrote:

> 1. Is it possible that the 700 is a worse-sounding unit then the MZR55??

while not having a MZR55  i do own a 700 and have had not sound issues. I'm not the
most picky person on the planet, i do notice bad sound.