On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 06:59:38PM +0100, charmless wrote:

> yeah thats a pretty good guess, cus when i plug it in to my amp
it sounds good. But what's with the low output btw?

I've also found the output to be fairly low for headphone use,
though if that prevents loss of sound quality I don't mind.  The
level is satisfactory for me with a pair of Koss Porta headphones
(great headphones!) in quiet surroundings... but as soon as there
is background noise around me it can be a bit low.  Use a
headphone amp?  Not enough of a problem for me.

Btw, I would still like to know if anyone is using a non-MZR700
remote with the 700 model... since it seems to work fine with the
much more useful 900 remote, but the manual recommends against it.

TS