yeah thats a pretty good guess, cus when i plug it in to my amp it sounds good. But
what's with the low output btw??

fredrik

On Mon, 09 July 2001, Marc Britten wrote:

> i don't have a ton of experience w/ earbuds, i wear the sony sport style with mine
>because they rock for use while jogging.
>
> but if they sounded fine w/ a different unit it could be something w/ the way its
>outputted, not enough of an amp in this one or something.
>
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 02:56:11PM +0100, charmless wrote:
> >
> > nope, i have the bass set to 1 and yes the earbuds are connected via the remote.
>It's not that it sounds totally crap but sometimes the "sssss" vocal sounds (know
>what I mean?) sounds a bit too! much and it's irritating...and sometimes distorted
>guitars just sounds really bad. And sometimes i'm experiencing a slight buzzing-sound
>in the background of some songs....but that could be my mind playing tricks on me....
> > /fredrik

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.