Hi Mike,

I think all MD head units can control CD changers, at least the Kenwood's
ones. If you have place for a changer (MD or CD), then go for it, but
remember that Sony is not only manufacturer to have such products available.
For sound quality, for example, Kenwood products are better.
I mentioned JVC's CD/MD head unit because it is really convenient to have
the possibility to insert a CD or a MD directly in the unit rather than to
have to go to the boot to remove or insert discs.

Francis